30 may 2011

I WONDER Live @ KAHLUA

Comparto con ustedes un clip del concierto de lanzamiento de mi album S.U.P.E.R. el año pasado.

Tambien comparto con ustedes la letra de la canción I WONDER, una de mis favoritas del album.



I WONDER

It’s a dark night,
no where to go.
No hand to hold,
cant take it anymore

There is no light,
coming through the door.
No faith, no hope
love aint here anymore

And I wonder,
where did love go?
And I wonder,
why is it so cold?

This world is turning,
into miss direction
Greed makes us bleed
Into a misconceived
perception

CHORUS X 2

We make borders
only seen in a map.
Different religious views,
justify attacks, no...

The world is burning,
the world is cying
And I…. wonder why
we stil believe a lie

It’s a sad time,
to make it through the day.
Living in crime
Everybodys a prey

Too many signs,
coming in our way.
We choose to be blind
And we ask why the hell we pay.
 
CHORUS X 2




 www.danielacarpio.com






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario